SENIOR SDET ENGINEER
- In depth experience in a quality engineering role with a focus on test automation.
- Hands-on experience with Java and related technologies. Having knowledge of languages like Golang, NodeJS will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of testing (Unit, Functional Testing, Component Testing, Integration Testing) and where each one applies.
- Experience in automation scripting using tools such as Selenium, REST assured, Appium, and TestNG. In addition, having experience in test framework development and platforms is a plus.
- Must understand the fundamentals of Automation frameworks and how they fit into the quality infrastructure and deployment pipelines.
- Have working experience on CICD related technologies like Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Experience in defining test strategies and test plans.
- Work experience and knowledge of architectures involving databases (SQL, NoSQL), Message Queues, and Caching technologies.
- Familiar with SDLC/STLC or Agile processes.
- Aptitude for functional testing and ensuring a high-quality user experience for products.
- Aptitude for understanding and reviewing the system design & architecture to come up with adequate test coverage.
- Must be able to debug and perform RCA for identified issues by analyzing server-side logs and interacting with different teams like SRE and DevOps.
- Experience with multi-environment structured Test Data setup and management.
- Passion for identifying test coverage gaps in an automated suite and improving.
- Be a Go-To person in the team and be able to guide and develop/mentor junior SDETs
- Hands-on experience in mobile app automation is a plus
||30 Jan 2023